Nautica – Knots Of Care
The world is reeling from the COVID-19 crisis and the vulnerable segments of our society are the most at risk. Let’s do our bit and give back to the community that we stay in.
Nautica’s #KnotsOfCare initiative is here to give us that extra nudge to start digging into our wardrobe and take out the clothes that are sitting untouched, unworn, or unloved in our closet for years. It’s the perfect time to declutter our closet as we are already at home and have some free hours in hand.
Take part in #KnotsOfCare for a free donation pickup and help Covid affected people in need.
Terms & Conditions:
- Selected pickups will be free of charge, courtesy Nautica, based on the pickup availability in your zone.
- Doorstep pick-ups are available in limited areas of select cities only: Delhi, Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bangalore and Chennai
- Pick-up of donation requests are subject to:
- Your address falling in the defined pick up area of the nearest NGO partner.
- Availability of the slot in your zone as per your desired pickup dates.
- Your donation (clothes only) request must have at least 1 clothing item to a maximum of 20 regular sized clothes in a single bag.
- Your donations should be washed and in good, usable condition.
- The status of your pick up request would be informed to you via e-mail.
- In case there is no pick up service available in your zone, you can still participate in #Knotsofcare and donate your clothes. We will inform you of any drop point/s or NGO nearby where you can donate your clothes or you can avail a paid donation pickup.