Samsonite Luggage Exchange Program
“More Journeys. Less Footprint.”
We, at Samsonite believe in creating products that are not only stylish and functional but also eco-friendly. With this thought, we have partnered with Share at Door Step (SADS) to encourage you to donate your pre-loved suitcases.
By donating your old luggage, you are helping to extend its lifespan and reduce the carbon and waste footprint. We understand the impact that travel has on the environment, and we want to do our part in reducing it and make a significant difference by contributing to a more sustainable future.
So, join us in our journey towards sustainability and help us make a positive impact on the environment. Thank you for choosing us as your travel companion, and we look forward to creating more sustainable travel solutions together.
Here’s how to avail this offer:
- Visit Samsonite store and scan the QR code to be directed to the campaign form.
- Fill up a form to avail a free donation pickup.
- Receive a coupon-activated link to https://sadsindia.org within 48 hrs.
- Schedule a sponsored donation pickup using the link.
- Receive the details of the NGO where your donations went.
Click Here to Locate a Samsonite Store Near You
Terms & Conditions:
- The luggage pickup will be free of charge, courtesy Samsonite, based on the pickup availability in your zone. In case of multiple luggage pieces, the charges for additional items would be borne by the customer.
- Doorstep pick-ups are available in limited areas of select cities only: Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Gurgaon, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad.
- This service is currently available only for select luggage products at Samsonite. For further details, please reach out to the store directly.
- Pick-up of donation requests are subject to:
- Your address falling in the defined pick up area of the nearest NGO partner.
- Availability of the slot in your zone as per your desired pickup dates.
- Your donation should be in reusable condition.
- The status of your pick up request would be informed to you via e-mail.
- Samsonite and SADS reserve the right to modify, alter, or withdraw the campaign terms at any time without prior notice.
- The campaign is LIVE for a limited period only. Please check with the store for more details.
- In the absence of luggage pickup services in your city, we will recommend nearby drop off centers (NGOs) in your city. You may coordinate with them to arrange a visit and drop off your donation(s). Please note that the recommendation of a drop off point is subject to the availability of associated NGOs in your city.