SADS India hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and use our Site only for the purpose of making personal, non-commercial use of our Site. Your use of our Site for any other purpose unless expressly agreed to by SADS India in advance is expressly forbidden.
Subject to the license provided above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by SADS India in writing.
Responsibilities and Obligations:
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You, hereby agree and confirm that you are donating in-kind i.e non-cash donations (referred to as “Donation(s)”)
- You warrant that the Donations made are in accordance with applicable law.
- SADS INDIA or its partner will not be liable or responsible for any items donated by you. If the items donated by you are found to be illegal, applicable laws and proceedings will be conducted against you.
- SADS INDIA at its sole discretion shall determine whether or not any part of the Donation is fit for distribution purposes or not.
- The donations provided by you may be recorded via pictures/videos that may be uploaded on social media or web pages of SADS INDIA.
- SADS INDIA shall remain the sole owner of the media content produced by SADS INDIA relating to the donations/pickup or delivery of donations.
- SADS INDIA does not guarantee pictures of the donations.
- SADS INDIA’s logistics partners are not responsible for any loss or damage to the donation given by you.
- SADS India logistics partners are separate entities established under the provisions of Companies Act of 1956.
- SADS INDIA is not liable to pay the donor in case of a cash transaction between the rider and the donor.
- All data filled on Razorpay’s payment gateway is for financial reporting purposes.
- SADS INDIA does not guarantee any use or loss of data on Razorpay’s payment gateway, by any third party.
- You, hereby agree that you have followed the necessary instructions while packing the donations before the scheduled slot for the pickup/drop-off.
- It is hereby agreed by you that the donations will be properly packed with instructions followed precisely.
- The pickup partner may conduct a check on the consignment. Please refrain from donating undergarments, torn clothes, food items, medicines or/and any item that is not listed in the list displayed while raising the pickup/drop-off request.
- Pickups might be re-scheduled due to unforeseen circumstances or due to change in operating hours of the partner CSOs due to weekends/public holidays/in natural calamity struck areas/at the time of a natural disaster/politically affected days or areas.
- Pickups can take place at any time during the chosen slot. You are requested to be available for the same. Cancellation charges will be applicable in case of no-show.
More than 36 hours prior to the slot: 20% Of Order Value or ₹300/- (whichever is higher) ; Max: ₹850/-
Less than or equal to 36 hours prior to the slot: 20% Of Order Value or ₹300/- (whichever is higher)
*note: Hours for 8am-12noon slot are calculated with reference to 8am.
- Only one pickup attempt will be made.
- Pickups will be delivered in 10 business days but are not guaranteed, days not including weekends/public holidays/in natural calamity struck areas/at the time of a natural disaster/politically affected days or areas. Incase of a delay in the pickup, the donor may contact the coordinating team to resolve the matter. SADS INDIA or its partners are not liable to get the pickups delivered within 10 business days. The delays are incidental. These are internal targets set by the coordinating team for the convenience of the donor/business/Trust/CSOs. In case the receiving CSO is from a different city or delays in picking up the donations from respective drop off centers/warehouses, the delivery might get affected.
- You, hereby confirm that the details entered by you on Razorpay’s payment gateway are yours and true to your knowledge. Any false data could lead to legal action against you.
- You hereby confirm that the donations do not exceed the limit mentioned at the time of raising the request.
- SADS INDIA/SADS India logistics partner shall not be liable for:
- Any loss of donations
- Any damage to donations
- Any item except for the items listed on the website (at the time of raising the request) donated by you.
- SADS INDIA holds the right to:
- Discard unusable donations
- Identify where the funds are to be deployed
- Commercialise the discarded donations to further the partner CSOs’ objects
- SADS logistics partners handle the pickup requests on behalf of SADS INDIA.
- SADS logistics partners will not be responsible for any delay in the pickup in case pickup instructions are not followed by you.
You (the donor) shall, jointly and severally, indemnify, defend and hold harmless SADS INDIA/ and its partners, from and against any and all direct losses, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered, by the SADS INDIA and its partners, including Third Party claims or statutory authority actions arising out of or in connection with the failure by the Donor to comply with/ perform the necessary actions as mandated under any Applicable Law, the relevant provisions of the Act, the regulations framed thereunder with respect to:
- Infringement/violation of any Third Party’s intellectual property rights;
- Material breach/failure by the you (Donor) to comply with the relevant provisions of the Act and the regulations framed thereunder;
Minimum Age Requirement
You must be 18 years of age or older to use our Site. By using our Site you represent that you are at least 18 years old.
Our Intellectual Property
- Unless owned by another entity, all text, graphics, photographs, databases, lists, icons, buttons, video, audio, and software (collectively “Content”) contained on our Site belong to SADS India. The marks “Share At Door Step”, “SADS India” and “SADSINDIA.ORG” (and related design marks) are our trademarks. All other marks used on our Site are trademarks of their respective owners.
- SADS INDIA’s logo and brand name shall at all times remain the property of SADS INDIA.
- Intellectual property of SADS India’s partners shall at all times remain the property of SADS India’s partners
- Razorpay’s logo and brand name shall at all times remain the property of Razorpay.
- SADS Logistics partners’ intellectual property shall at all times remain the property of SADS Logistics partners.
Your Intellectual Property (CSO owners and authorized representatives)
If you own a CSO or other entity you may desire to share your intellectual property with us such as by providing us with your CSO’s trademark or other intellectual property including copyrighted text. If you submit intellectual property to us, whether through an online form at our Site or via any other recorded communication method, you represent and warrant that you are the owner of the intellectual property submitted or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
When you submit your intellectual property to us you grant us a revocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use that intellectual property in all lawful ways whether on our Site (including in our Site’s source code and META data) or in any other medium including without limitation as a keyword and in the advertising text of online advertising programs such as Google Adwords. You further agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for any liability that may arise out of our authorized use of the intellectual property as expressly granted by you in this section.
Exclusive Publication Discretion
If you submit information to us, including information about a CSO or other entity, we shall have no obligation to publish that information. Any information we publish about a CSO or entity shall be published at our sole independent discretion. Accordingly, we shall have exclusive authority to determine whether any information you share with us shall be published in whole or in part and where such information shall be displayed on our Site.
Links to External Sites
Throughout our Site you will find links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for these sites, and we are not responsible for problems or harm you may encounter related to their operation, content or services.
“CSO” Tax, Legal and Safety Status
We use our best efforts to provide accurate information regarding the in-kind donation community, however, we make no promise, guarantee, representation, or assurance regarding any particular entity or aspect thereof published on our Site, including without limitation its tax status or the quality or safety of its services.
You should thoroughly investigate any entity to which you are considering making a donation before making the donation or requesting that the entity schedule a pick-up of items from you. Do not rely on the information published on our Site for answers to any question that may have tax, legal, or other serious safety consequences. We do not provide tax, legal or other professional advice.
Note: NO deduction or income tax benefit shall be given for donations made in kind (goods donations) such as donation of clothes, food etc. We do not accept monetary donations as we are a tech- platform that facilitates goods’ donation pickup and gets your in-kind (goods) donations delivered to the CSOs/impact entities. The convenience fee charged for the donation pickup of goods is the fee to cover our expenses to facilitate the pickup. NEITHER convenience fee NOR the goods donations (that are picked up and delivered to the CSO) are eligible for tax benefits.
SADS India reserves the right to pause/modify or terminate the Share points at any time and in its sole discretion.
Representation & Warranties Disclaimer
WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES THAT MAY EXPRESS OR IMPLY THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED THEREIN WILL BE ACCURATE OR ERROR FREE. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS ACCESSIBILITY OR UNINTERRUPTED OPERATION. NEITHER SADS India NOR ITS OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONTRIBUTORY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE.
Furthermore, the Content published on our Site is provided for general informational purposes only. Any consequence that arises from your use of the information published at our Site is solely your responsibility and we disclaim all liability for any resultant harm that arises from your use of our Site.
You expressly agree and understand that our Site is not meant to stand in the place of your independent direct investigation of any entity or CSO and you agree to carry out such direct investigation prior to dealing with any entity published on our Site. You shall solely bear all liability for any consequence, action or harm arising from your dealings with any entity published on our Site including without limitation harm or damages that may arise when a CSO or other entity attempts to pick up items from you.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of our Website or these Terms and Conditions must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arises or be barred forever.
Furthermore, the maximum aggregate possible liability that we shall incur for any and all breach(es) of this Agreement shall be One Hundred Rs (INR 100.00).
This section is not intended to be mutual and your liability to us shall not be limited in time or in amount.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement in that jurisdiction shall not be affected; nor shall the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this Agreement be affected.
The user would be charged a convenience fee for express/paid pickups by SADS India for our platform usage. The fee varies depending on no. of parameters- on the volume of items to be donated, distance between the pickup location and drop point (decided based on donation requirement mapping with the CSO, vehicle availability etc), weight of the items to be donated, etc.
Delivery of the donations (non-cash) will be done either on the same day or within 7 working days (in which case the donations are collected at the warehouse and delivered to the CSOs after segregation in bulk depending on requirements of the CSOs). Vendor delivers the donations directly to the beneficiaries and we take utmost care in product quality. Once the in-kind donations (non-cash) are picked up then they can’t be returned.
Money once paid for the pickup service can’t be refunded. However, if the pickup is not confirmed by SADS India and the request is rejected by us due to any of the reasons – change in requirement of CSOs in your zone, vehicle routing etc, then the money will be refunded back to the user within 7 business days after the day of rejection of request. Requests that are kept on hold can’t be refunded. No refund would happen if SADS tried to pickup but it was not successful due to absence of user/relocation of the user.
August 13, 2014